Argentium Silver Hoop Earrings
Handmade Argentium silver hoop drop earrings. Small dangly earrings with a lovely 'shimmer' textured washer hoop.
They are completely handmade from Argentium Silver 935 (hypoallergenic). They are lightweight, minimalist earrings, ideal for everyday wear and would make a lovely gift.
Size: Earrings are approx. 8mm wide. Over all drop is just under 3cm. They are handmade to order so each pair will vary very slightly (you won't receive the ones shown in the photos).
Shipping: Royal Mail 1st class post or International tracked & signed.
Packaging: Gift wrapped in recycled (plastic free) packaging.
They are made by hand to order so please allow 7 days for your order to be made and posted.
They are marked with 'arc' my makers mark registered with the London Assay Office.
About Argentium® Silver...
* It has a fine silver content of 93.5% or 96.5%.
* The silver is 100% recycled, so a good eco option.
* Argentium® is a very shiny silver, less prone to tarnish.
* Argentium® silver is hypoallergenic so less likely to cause irritation to sensitive skin.
The photographs have been taken with a macro lens to show close up detail and items may therefore appear larger in the pictures than they actually are. Please check that the size and description given meet your requirements before ordering and drop me a message if you have any questions.
Design © Angela R Connah designer/maker ARC Jewellery
Small hoop drops
About Argentium® Silver
* Argentium® is less prone to tarnish than sterling silver.
* It has a higher fine silver content (93.5% or 96.5%).
* The silver is 100% recycled.
* It's less likely to cause irritation to sensitive skin.
For this reason I now make all the ear wires and ear pins on my earrings from Argentium® silver.