Handmade Sterling silver rod or bar stud earrings
Sterling silver stud earrings, solid silver rods with hammered texture.
These earrings have been handmade from a rod of sterling silver that has been hammered to slightly flatten it, then hammered further to add a lovely sparkly surface texture.
A nice solid little earring that make a great pair of everyday studs for either men or women.
- Size: Approx. 1cm (just over 3/8") long by 4mm (about 1/8") wide.
- Material: Sterling silver earring & backs, Argentium silver pins.
- Shipping: Gift wrapped in a pretty organza bag. There is also the option to include a free gift card with your personal message.
They are individually made by hand so will vary slightly from one pair to the next.
Pendant to match
The photographs have been taken with a macro lens to show the detail close up. Please refer to the sizes above and drop me a message if you have any questions.
Design © Angela R Connah designer/maker ARC Jewellery
Hammered Silver Rod Stud Earrings
About Argentium® Silver
* Argentium® is less prone to tarnish than sterling silver.
* It has a higher fine silver content (93.5% or 96.5%).
* The silver is 100% recycled.
* It's less likely to cause irritation to sensitive skin.
For this reason I now make all the ear wires and ear pins on my earrings from Argentium® silver.