Handmade Sterling silver rod or bar stud earrings
Sterling silver stud earrings, solid silver rods with hammered texture.
These earrings have been handmade from a rod of sterling silver that has been hammered to slightly flatten it, then hammered further to add a lovely sparkly surface texture.
A nice solid little earring that make a great pair of everyday studs for either men or women.
- Size: Approx. 1cm (just over 3/8") long by 4mm (about 1/8") wide.
- Material: Sterling silver earring & backs, Argentium silver pins.
- Shipping: Gift wrapped in a pretty organza bag.
They are individually made by hand so will vary slightly from one pair to the next.
Pendant to match
The photographs have been taken with a macro lens to show the detail close up. Please refer to the sizes above and drop me a message if you have any questions.
© Angela R Connah designer/maker
Hammered Silver Rod Stud Earrings
About Argentium® Silver
* Argentium® is less prone to tarnish than sterling silver.
* It has a higher fine silver content (93.5% or 96.5%).
* The silver is 100% recycled.
* It's less likely to cause irritation to sensitive skin.
For this reason I now make all the ear wires and ear pins on my earrings from Argentium® silver.